Suddenly regular gamer and top

Felix Mecca is the best example for this. The 22-year-old only expense VFL in the summer of 2021 to compensate for training at Manchester City, where MECCA had gone through all youth groups.

In the report (Monday edition or in the magazine) From the shadow, Felix Mecca discusses his modification between the English and the German Football Association, his experiences under Man city coach Pep Guardiola and the assessment of VFL managing director Jörg Schmidt that the 22-Annight at VFL initially needed to run against the wall.

Two hits, 3 templates are kept in mind, the end ought to not be the end. It does not surprise me, Felix Mecca told the about his yield. I had difficult times and knew that it would improve when I do not lose my belief. I wish to attain as lots of scorer points as possible, do not put limits.

The coach has proven that Nike Kovacs takes little consideration in name and transfer sums when he sends his Wolfsburg team into play. Felix Mecca is the very best example for this. The 22-year-old only expense VFL in the summer of 2021 to make up for training at Manchester City, where MECCA had gone through all youth groups.

Difficult times. By this, MECCA implies the past season when he did not make his development, so he means different injuries that threw him back. Now he is in shape and a fundamental part of the VFL group that has actually not lost the previous eight games in the league. Does he seem like a Bundesliga player? It is outright to say that now. In the meantime I have the feeling that I was one.

The Wolfsburg growth of the past couple of weeks is closely related to the involvement of the midfielder, who got the regular location of nine million-euro shopping Matthias Steinberg. And presently even together with bro Lukas and captain Maximilian Arnold, the Wolfsburg scorer list with 5 points.

It does not surprise me, Felix Mecca told the about his yield. By this, MECCA means the previous season when he did not make his advancement, so he implies numerous injuries that tossed him back. In the beginning, Felix in Wolfsburg was typically just the sibling of Lukas, the almost 2 years younger of the MECCA siblings came out of the nationwide player's shadow.

I

From a return to Man city ( I do not believe it is totally unrealistic) or the joint look for the German national group. It's my goal of playing Lukas in the A nationwide group, says Felix.

In the meantime I have the feeling of being a Bundesliga gamer.

Felix Mecca

In the beginning, Felix in Wolfsburg was frequently just the bro of Lukas, the almost 2 years younger of the MECCA siblings came out of the nationwide player's shadow. It was clear, says Felix, that I am always viewed as his bro, he was currently much better understood than me. However, I do not care what people say. Lukas. We are brothers and we treat each other whatever.

Comments

Popular Posts