Measure the loading time of the open world game with the fastest market SSD! Avoid various delays with WD_BLACK SN850X NVME SSD

―― You can hear a light drum-bass sound. The sound of the bus drum is heart sound. Life is finite... Hurry. We are always in a hurry. Even if you can stand, you can no longer know that your legs will stop. Modern society, the mainstream of information, everyone is aging rapidly. But we are not in a hurry because of the times. We just ask for speed in our own will, according to our own, our own our hearts. Follow the pure soul shout of hurry.

For PC gamers, the speed is SSD. SSDs are now becoming a must-have item for the speed junkies that seek the speed of reading. However, the difference in SSD specifications is difficult to understand. Until a few years ago, I was pleased with the mainstream of SSD, and some people think, Is it the same for SSD...?

So, this article is Western Digital high-spec SSD WD_BLACK SN850X NVMe SSD that realizes super high-speed exceeding the needs of PC gamers ** Verify the loading speed. From various situations, we will consider the advantage of high-spec SSDs.

The article, including the previous writing, contains a lot of fiction elements , but we actually incorporate it into the editorial gaming PC and compare and verify it with the same Western Digital old products.

I want to get on the train for a meeting, but I can't stop Sandro

Today is the long-awaited date day. However, gamers are indispensable. What I am playing now is Saints, which has just been rebooted. It's a long-awaited series for the first time in a few years, so it's always like a person who wants to play Rainbow for as long as possible using the limited time to date. And... while playing the game is something that tends to forget time.

Sandro is an open world game, so you can move the map comfortably by using Fast Travel. And it takes time because Fast Travel processes a lot of information. So, when you use an old SSD...

Wow! It's like this! I had forgotten about a date and played games, so if I noticed, the time of the train was approaching that. However, when I noticed, it was too late, sometimes late...

I missed the last train in time for a date... The Japanese train network is accurate. We do not tolerate our delays. I was late for white eyes, such as being late because I was doing Sandro on my dating. In the worst case, it may be possible to be sent to the penalty of Carbon (the cruel sentence of ancient China).

In situations that compete for such a second, new SSDs have a dramatic effect. In the video, I first try to travel from the same place using the old SSD, and then WD_BLACK SN850X NVMe SSD. Although it is the same M.2 SSD, you can see that there is a difference of about one second. The difference of one second with single fast travel means that if it is a fast travel 60 times, there will be a difference of about 1 minute. In other words, you can finish the game as soon as possible. that's why…….

Even if you forget the time and immerse yourself in the game, unlike the previous one, you use the high-performance WD_BLACK SN850X NVMe SSD...!

I was in time. Even in just a few seconds, in the last minute situation of whether to be in time or not in time, it may be so light and dark. As long as the train is in time, you will not notice that you were doing Saints Row just before the date, and you will not be blamed or punished.

I want to stop living in the game and go to work interviews, but I can't stop Watch Dogs Legion

Gamers tend to be lazy when they are not playing games. My lifestyle has collapsed, and I'm so sleepy and bad while I'm awake.

I don't have to do it, so I take a lot of posture. I have a lot of time anyway, and it's time to work a little.

While saying so, reach out to a part-time job magazine. That said, I don't like customer service, I have a standing job, but it's a simple work, and I'm afraid that it's a good place to get along! The market price is decided when you decide to apply. Then, I decided to apply for a fashionable web media job that introduces domestic and foreign geeky indie games like a culture. There is no specific model. This is my complete creation.

By the way, we will have an interview schedule and do Watch Dogs Legion to increase the awareness of crisis in the surveillance society. When I think about my work, the game is also hot.

Watch Dogs Legion is an open world game, so it naturally has a fast travel element. So, if you use the old SSD, the load time will be accumulated. Even though I was motivated, it was ruined.

Humans in such a case are so impatient that they may take a meaningless action. In this case, I crouched and bitten my nails. Surely this will calm down, but that's not the situation.

And when you arrive at the part-time job, you'll get over time... you'll receive an email saying I don't have to come anymore in front of the elevator, and I'm desperate.

The web media is an industry that is strict in manners, time, and norms, such as pear garden, political or web media. In this neighborhood, it is a little late and fired, but in the worst case, it seems to be graffiti in the house and look like a blade house. It's so scary that if the SSD is still old, you should never aim.

However, if you replace it with WD_BLACK SN850X NVMe SSD, the fast travel time will be reduced in about 10 seconds . If it is so fast, you may survive the harsh web media industry.

After finishing the interview, I am distracted by being too interesting, but in fact, the load time has been reduced by WD_BLACK SN850X NVMe SSD **. Small shortening overlaps, leading to extra action.

By reading super speed, you can clear the game faster than usual, and you can leave for a part-time job with plenty of time.

A behavior with plenty of time, such as buying coffee at a convenience store. There is already an atmosphere like a web media person.

His expression from the interview room is full of confidence. Perhaps the day when he can read the articles he has been involved in is near. That's because I replaced the SSD. The first step in the carrier is from WD_BLACK SN850X NVMe SSD ... I feel like the footsteps of such an era are heard.

I want to eat delicious cup ramen, but I can't stop Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Humans are hungry if they are alive. And if you can't go out, you may have to eat with instant noodles.

If you pour hot water into the cup noodle, just wait 3 minutes. However, it is a gamer that cannot be wasted that three minutes.

Yeah... If you notice, you will play Assassin's Creed Sahara. And the heat will come in more and more in play as a strong viking.

M.2

Assassin's Creed Sahara is a game with a vast map. And some of them include voluminous additional content, such as river attacks. Combined with hungry, gameplay lacks definition, and load time is added accordingly. And the result...

I stretched out the delicious cup ramen.

In such a case, WD_BLACK SN850X NVMe SSD comes in. If you replace it here, there is a significant load time difference between Fast Travel and river attacks, especially in the latter a shortening of 10 seconds or more (measured only when there is a moving production). If there is so much difference, you will surely be able to finish the game as soon as the noodles grow.

The road is also comfortable! I was able to clear it right away! Thanks to you, the ramen has not grown at all! Even in tens of seconds, this is an important problem in situations in which ramen grows or does not grow. Don't forget the feeling that the gamer is pure and beautiful, the game is fun and the rice is delicious. It is better to consider replacing SSDs to eat delicious rice.

So, I verified it in various situations, but if I use WD_BLACK SN850X NVMe SSD, I can not delay the date, I can get it at work, and I can see that ramen can be eaten while it is delicious. I did it. Some people may think that changing SSDs will make such dramatic changes in their lives so far, but it is a true truth that the load time will be accelerated anyway. And The long life is finite and someday, so it is better to have a shorter loading time. If you are in front of the screen, replace it with WD_BLACK SN850X NVMe SSD and spend time meaningfully!

WD_BLACK SN850X NVMe SSD product specification


■ Model with no heat sink

■ Model equipped with heat sink

Storage capacity: 1 TB / 2 TB / 4 TB (*1 TB / 2 TB model is also a lineup with heat sinks)

Form Factor: M.2 2280

Interface: PCIE GEN4 X4

Sequential reading performance: 7,300 MB/s

Sequential writing performance: 6,300 MB/s to 6,600 MB/s

Random Read: 800K IOPS ~ 1,200K IOPS

Random Write: 1,100k IOPS

System condition:

・ M.2 2280 Form Factor compatible M.2 (M key) computer equipped with port ・ Windows® 11, Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1 / PlayStation 5 (model equipped with heat sink only)

Size (LXWXH): 80 mm x 22 mm x 2.38 mm (model with no heat sink) / 80 mm x 23.40 mm / 8.80 mm (model equipped with heat sink)


Comments

Popular Posts